Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My First Post

Here it is. My first blog post. Try to contain your excitement, please!

Let's start with why I chose the name "Little Woman, Big Mouth". I am a woman. I am small in stature. I have a big mouth. That pretty much sums it up. I have no issue speaking what's on my mind. In fact, I usually just say what everyone else is already thinking. I don't think it's such a bad thing. Some see it as a character flaw. I, however, say it's better to let it out than hold it in! I have my opinions on just about everything and I am not the least bit timid about voicing them. With me, you never have to wonder what I'm thinking, which, I would imagine, should be a major relief for my husband because he never has to read my mind! Lucky him, right? So, all that being said, if I love something, I'll tell you. If I hate something, I'll tell you that, too. Life is too short to play guessing games.

I also love laughter. It is, after all, the best medicine. I love laughing. I love making people laugh. So, hopefully, you'll see something here, at some point in time, that makes you laugh.

Just not right now.

That's all for now. Maybe my next post will be more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment